The SM-100 is a black & white video memory that
records and plays upto 100 frames of still images in JPEG compression
The SM-100 offers manual/event/emergency recording
and manual/auto/index play. In addition, the video memory provides
programmable event recording and pocket save for the overwrite protection
of important pictures.
The SM-100 also provides OSD for time & date/index
display, video loss detection, and an alarm out for external devices.
By connecting the SM-100 to any PC with capture
card, the frames can be viewed and printed from the PC.
• B&W Still Image Recorder with 2MB Flash Memory
• Max 100 Frames
• Manual/Event Recording
• Emergency Recording (Max 80 Frames)
• Manual/Auto/Index Play
• Time & Date Display
• Pocket Save (Max 20 Frames)
• Programmable Event Recording
• Video Signal Loss Detection
• High Quality JPEG Picture
• Alarm Out for External Devices